
Dr. Jennilyn here! As we all should know by now Randy and Alyssa are with child! This is a very exciting time for all of us! Last I heard, they have no preference on gender at the moment. Just happy to be pregos! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Many questions arise in the months of pregnancy, such as: What should we name him/her? What colors do we want for a nursery? Should we breast feed? What kind of diet should we have? When do I stop feeling tired?
I believe the most important question is WHAT WILL OUR CHILD LOOK LIKE?! Everyone wants to know! Especially on your first! This is a plaguing question! Will he/she have my eyes or yours? Big nose? Small nose? Ten fingers? Nine toes? Who knows! Well thanks to modern Proulxology I think I may have an answer for Randy and Alyssa! You'll have to excuse the Wylie influence that occurred during my studies. Somehow those bloodlines became connected in my DNA search. But here it is everybody...FUTURE BABY MARTIN!!!

I also found that in 2009 babies will be delivered with eye make-up on! Astonishing!
2 comments:
Such a beautiful baby!!! We will be honored to him "himherit" in the family!
Hey Dr. Proulx, is Baby Martin a boy or a girl???
Post a Comment