Saturday, October 11, 2008
Family Pictures
Okay everybody, Its time for family Pictures. You See, I need a really good picture of this family so that I can make it into an 11x14. This means that everybody needs to look their very best. We will be taking the photo in Moab on Sunday Morning. (Jennilyn, can we please do that with your awesome camera?) I'm Sure that we can get my mom or somebody to take the picture. Everybody wear good jeans and a hoodie or hoodie type jacket. Girls, plan on doing your hair and wearing make-up if you usually do. No Sunglasses or Hats. Randy, Please plan on keeping your tounge in your mouth for this Photo :) Gosh, Am I being bossy or what? Love you guys! Jeri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I promise I will leave my tongue in my mouth. However... that's the only promise...
Come one JimmyRandy. We know that you can behave. I want a really good picture, too!
Post a Comment