I have been thinking a lot lately about the need for our family to be better prepared to meet the challenges of the future. I'm going to preach here a little bit and suggest that we listen more closely to the Prophets and start to acquire food storage. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what it happening in our world today. Horrible weather, financial crisis, and potential loss of job could happen to us at any time. I think that it's time to take family preparedness to heart and understand that it is for our personal welfare. I don't think that anyone will help us in the future if we don't prepare ourselves today. It's really scarey to me to think of one of my grandkids coming to me, telling me that they are hungry, and having nothing to give them. I think that I wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't advise you to start today to stock up on food, water, cash and other necessities. I LOVE YOU ALL!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Signs of the Times
I have been thinking a lot lately about the need for our family to be better prepared to meet the challenges of the future. I'm going to preach here a little bit and suggest that we listen more closely to the Prophets and start to acquire food storage. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what it happening in our world today. Horrible weather, financial crisis, and potential loss of job could happen to us at any time. I think that it's time to take family preparedness to heart and understand that it is for our personal welfare. I don't think that anyone will help us in the future if we don't prepare ourselves today. It's really scarey to me to think of one of my grandkids coming to me, telling me that they are hungry, and having nothing to give them. I think that I wouldn't be a good mom if I didn't advise you to start today to stock up on food, water, cash and other necessities. I LOVE YOU ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're right on top of that! Well CJ thought I was silly for buying $100 worth of canned goods a couple months ago. So I better say "I'm" on top of that...
I agree with you 110%. We are doing what we can to be prepared and to still stay moveable. Should there be another horrible fire - and there will be - we plan on high-tailing it outta here.
Post a Comment