Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jeri Proulx


Jeri spoiled the surprise of who I was writing my family spotlight on about two months ago, so of course I held out a while so it would be a surprise as to when! The time has now come!

Why did I choose Jeri? Because she is the one in this family I can relate to the most! Hey, we're Proulx imports! I find not only do I relate to Jeri, but we have a lot of the same common interests!
Here are a few of those things:
  • We are both small town girls...no one else gets it!
  • We both enjoy creativity through photographs!
  • We are the only ones who understand being married to Proulx boys!
  • We both love nieces and nephews to extremes!
  • We both brainwash those nieces and nephews!
  • We both know how to have a good time!
  • We both have WONDERFUL senses of humor!
  • We both have Primary callings!
  • We both are sooooo cool!
  • We almost have the same name!
The list can go on and on! Jeri is certainly an awesome individual and very family oriented. She is always concerned about the feelings of others and also their well-being. I love that Jeri can be brutally honest and tell you like it is even without hurting feelings! She won't ever let you forget her birthday. She is the big sister I never got and does a great job at it! Love you Jer!

2 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Thanks Jennilyn. You just made me cry. Thank you for saying all those nice things. I love ya!

Mel & Annette said...

Ah gosh. Ya went and made me cry too.