Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We Have Dates!


Hello Family!
CJ and I have set our dates! We will receive our Endowments on Tuesday March 24th bright and early at 7:30! Hopefully I can wake up...jk...but seriously. We will then get sealed on Saturday March 28th at 9:00am! They advised us to tell all our guests that at the Draper temple they do not rent out temple clothes, so you need to be sure to bring your own, and also to arrive 30 minutes early as usual. I also can't help but share a little fun fact....We will be the first people to receive their endowments in the new temple! So that should make the waking up at the crack of dawn worth it...though it is worth it no matter what time!

3 comments:

Martin Memories said...

That is awesome news...knowing that you will be the first is the coolest. I am so happy for both of you. Wish I could be there but we'll just have to do a session when I am there!

Mel & Annette said...

Happy, happy sealing, children dear. Happiness will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be--- a happy happy eternity for you and me.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I'm loving that song!! I should suggest that in primary!