ave reserved tickets for the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple open house for Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 6:30. Please let me know if you want to come. I think that it will be a nice time together. I have plenty of tickets, so invite a friend! Hugs & Kisses, Mom
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House
I h
ave reserved tickets for the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple open house for Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 6:30. Please let me know if you want to come. I think that it will be a nice time together. I have plenty of tickets, so invite a friend! Hugs & Kisses, Mom
ave reserved tickets for the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple open house for Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 6:30. Please let me know if you want to come. I think that it will be a nice time together. I have plenty of tickets, so invite a friend! Hugs & Kisses, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're In!
Perfect!
Post a Comment